Childcare Services

If your study permit is valid for at least one year and you are enrolled at Portage College, your minor children (18 years of age or younger) are eligible to attend elementary and secondary school. You should begin the enrollment process for your children as early as possible after your arrival.

If you have dependent children under the age of six years, you will be responsible for acquiring childcare services.

Stay Connected


Privacy Policy