Financial Assistance

PhotoOur Student Advisors can help you with the application process, provide budgeting or financial counselling, help determine or adjust your training or career plan, and can also work with you on sponsorship matters. Your Advisor may make referrals to other services if necessary. Contact an advisor at one of the numbrs below.

Lac La Biche 780-623-5580

Cold Lake 780-639-0030

St. Paul 780-645-5223

Toll Free All Campuses 1-866-623-5551

Possible funding options:

Alberta Student Finance Board & AB Employment, Immigration & Industry 
Band Education Authority
Canada-Alberta Job Grant
Employment Assistance Program for Persons with Disabilities
Metis Nation of Alberta
Metis Settlement General Council
Student Aid Alberta