Acceptance into any of our programs will depend on many things including (but not restricted to):
- Seat availability.
- The applicant meeting the program admission requirements.
- The applicant meeting the requirements for International Students.
- Submit your application using our PDF Form. Once you click the link to the application, you must download the form to your desktop first before completing it. Note: To download the form, Adobe Acrobat is required. This will allow you to fill out and submit the form by Email. To get Adobe Acrobat, click here.
- Fill out the Application for Accommodation (if required) and return by Email
- The non-refundable $160.00 Application Fee must be paid in full so we can process your Application for Admission. You may pay this fee by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard), Money Order or In-person.
- Important: Applications are not processed until payment is received.
- Portage College will mail you a "Conditional Acceptance" letter so you may use it to apply for your Study Permit through Immigration Canada (you may request to have a copy e-mailed to you).
- Apply for: An Educational Assessment through IQAS.
- Complete A Proficiency of English language Education Assessment. Results must be sent to the address below from IQAS and the chosen Proficiency of English Language Institution used.
- Provide Portage College with your Study Permit information as soon as you receive it. Apply for your Study Permit with the Government of Canada.
Admissions, Student Services
Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada, T0A 2C0