Mental Health tips for working at home from the Government of Canada.
Need to speak with someone?
- Eligible employees can access services through the College's Employee Assistance Program called LifeWorks. Call: 1-877-207-8833. There are also a number of resources, articles and support through the Lifeworks platform that can be shared, including a COVID-19 Toolkit. Go to login.lifeworks.com to access.
- Alberta Health Services Text Support for Mental Health - Text4Hope
- Alberta health Services Addiction & Mental Health, Lac La Biche
Take a break
- Calm, free resources for mental and emotional wellness. Enjoy this curation of meditations, sleep stories, music and more, all hand-picked to support your mental and emotional wellness through this time: Calm take a deep breath
- These free adult colouring pages from Just Color are a great way to relax, unwind, and de-stress!
- Mindful meditation exercises brought to you from TalkLife.
Webinar videos from LifeWorks