Submitting Transcripts to Portage CollegeYou may be required to send official high school transcripts and if applicable, postsecondary education transcripts. Applicants who have completed out of province education must contact the appropriate department of education or educational institution to obtain official transcripts.Transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to Portage College. If you are unsure of the agency/department to contact in your province, please call us as we may be able to provide you with contact information.Once submitted, all transcripts become the property of Portage College, and will not be returned to the applicant.

Requesting Transcripts from Portage College

Recent graduates will receive official transcripts upon completion of their designated program. If you require additional transcripts or require a transcript outside of the completion timeline, a request must be made using the Document Request Form.

Transcripts will not be released if you have fees owing. All fees must be paid in full to Student Accounts.

Alumni students will receive transcripts free of charge. All other students will be required to submit a $10 fee.

We acknowledge that Portage College’s service region is on the traditional lands of First Nation Peoples, the owners of Treaty 6, 8 and 10, which are also homelands to the Métis people. We honour the history and culture of all people who first lived and gathered in these lands.
Facebook Instagram Linkedin RSS Twitter YouTube TikTok